Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recent Broadband Experiences in D15 (Mulhuddart specifically)

Options
  • 26-07-2016 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭

I'm moving on from Virgin and was wondering has anyone in and around the Mulhuddart area or D15 in general any experiences (good or bad) with either Sky or Eir?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Had Sky until about 8 months ago, you'd be lucky to be able to watch streaming without buffering every few minutes. Avg d/l speed I was getting on speediest.net was 1-3MB! They are heavy-sell on the direct debit also. I ended up showing them my recorded d/l speeds & getting out of the contract.
    Now with Ntl/ now Virgin (I get confused with the many names that company has had) and get 20 times that. Much happier personally.
    I believe Eir are rather strict when it comes to using U-torrent or such programs.
    Mulhuddart area

Advertisement