Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooling off Period

Options
  • 26-07-2016 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Moved into a new build house on an estate at the weekend. Eir supposedly set up the phone line last Thursday & after talking to 12 (yes twelve) different people yesterday to finally find out it's gone down as a failed installation & it's going to take 3-5 days to get it fixed! I got about 10 different stories & was passed around every dept in the place. Really didn't want to go with Eir as I've heard their customer service is shocking but gave them the benefit of the doubt. How wrong was I, plus the fact my hands were tied as to having to go with Eir as they owned the line. I signed up to phone & broadband bundle & on one of my 12 conversations was told broadband wasn't available for my house) funny that seeing as the house behind me has it!) 2 conversations later told that it was!

The customer service I received was shocking & is not instilling me with confidence. I would just like to find out when my 14 day cooling off period ends seeing as although I ordered this bundle 10 days ago I am still waiting to receive any service from Eir.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

slanket wrote: »
    Moved into a new build house on an estate at the weekend. Eir supposedly set up the phone line last Thursday & after talking to 12 (yes twelve) different people yesterday to finally find out it's gone down as a failed installation & it's going to take 3-5 days to get it fixed! I got about 10 different stories & was passed around every dept in the place. Really didn't want to go with Eir as I've heard their customer service is shocking but gave them the benefit of the doubt. How wrong was I, plus the fact my hands were tied as to having to go with Eir as they owned the line. I signed up to phone & broadband bundle & on one of my 12 conversations was told broadband wasn't available for my house) funny that seeing as the house behind me has it!) 2 conversations later told that it was!

The customer service I received was shocking & is not instilling me with confidence. I would just like to find out when my 14 day cooling off period ends seeing as although I ordered this bundle 10 days ago I am still waiting to receive any service from Eir.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]slanket,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm so sorry to hear this, the cooling off period ends 14 days after activation.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your account number and I will log this on your account?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement