Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leisure centre

Options
  • 26-07-2016 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

I'm looking to join a leisure centre for myself and my family. It must have a pool. I've checked out a few and was thinking hotel Kilkenny. I like that they have the child care and young kids are free. I thought water shed might be a bit too busy. Any advice on where to go or stay away from

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

I have been a member of a number of them in Kilkenny with my family. We are currently with the Spinghill just because of the price. They are the cheapest and all fitness classes are free. Hotel Kilkenny and the Ormonde are excellent too but the price difference along with free classes done it for us

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

Spring hill is actually very convenient for me toe knee, I must check it out

Do they have a kids pool and how does it compare to the kids pool in hotel kk

Advertisement