Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paperless Credit Card Billing

Options
  • 26-07-2016 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I am finding it difficult to do a simple task: notify BOI that I want e-billing for my credit card. I have made a request through 365 online only to be told that I need to phone customer services. I have tried on three separate occasions in the past few weeks to phone but the wait time is crazy. I have also tried to sign up for cardcare but it won't accept my details! 

Can you please advise how I can process this request?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

renov8 wrote: »
    I am finding it difficult to do a simple task: notify BOI that I want e-billing for my credit card. I have made a request through 365 online only to be told that I need to phone customer services. I have tried on three separate occasions in the past few weeks to phone but the wait time is crazy. I have also tried to sign up for cardcare but it won't accept my details! 

Good Afternoon renov8,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie apologies if you have been unable to get through recently our phone lines were experiencing high call volumes. You should be able to log into your card on 365, select 'Manage Accounts' then 'Manage Statements' and then Statement Delivery Preferences' and switch to 'eStatements & Paper' to be switched over. 

If you are unable to register for Card Care automatically then you will need to call 1890251251 to speak to a rep who will be able to check the details and correct them if necessary. Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Thanks, 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭renov8

Good Afternoon renov8,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie apologies if you have been unable to get through recently our phone lines were experiencing high call volumes. You should be able to log into your card on 365, select 'Manage Accounts' then 'Manage Statements' and then Statement Delivery Preferences' and switch to 'eStatements & Paper' to be switched over. 

If you are unable to register for Card Care automatically then you will need to call 1890251251 to speak to a rep who will be able to check the details and correct them if necessary. Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Thanks, 

Evie 
    Ok, thanks for the response. But i'm not quite clear on what you're saying. You say to log in to 365 online and select 'estatements and paper'? Won't that mean i'll receive bills by post and email? For the record, i'm currently set as 'estatements' but am still getting the bills in the post.

I also received this reply back in May when I queried this initially:

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Bank of Ireland credit card automatically switched to e-statements only for all accounts showing as online registered. Your account should have already been switched to e-statements only since February. If your account was showing as paper & e-statements, such that you had to select e-statements only manually, you would  need to contact banking365 directly on 1890 365 365 if your credit card paper statements are still being received in the post.[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Afternoon renov8,

Thanks, 

Evie 
    Ok, thanks for the response. But i'm not quite clear on what you're saying. You say to log in to 365 online and select 'estatements and paper'? Won't that mean i'll receive bills by post and email? For the record, i'm currently set as 'estatements' but am still getting the bills in the post.

I also received this reply back in May when I queried this initially:

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Bank of Ireland credit card automatically switched to e-statements only for all accounts showing as online registered. Your account should have already been switched to e-statements only since February. If your account was showing as paper & e-statements, such that you had to select e-statements only manually, you would  need to contact banking365 directly on 1890 365 365 if your credit card paper statements are still being received in the post.[/font]
    Hi renov8, 

My apologies, when you log in- your account should be set to 'eStatements & Paper' from the drop down menu please select 'eStatements' to switch back, if this is already set to 'eStatements & Paper' you will need to give Card Services a call. 
    Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement