Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card payment appearing on 365

Options
  • 26-07-2016 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭

I paid an amount off my credit card yeterday online (365) from my BOI current account. The payment was yesterday morning so before the daily cut off.

When I logged in to 365 this morning the payment was showing against my credit card as a cleared retail payment and reducing the amount owed. However I logged back this aftrnoon to check something else and the payment is no longer there and the balance back up again?

Why would that be?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

bazermc wrote: »
    I paid an amount off my credit card yeterday online (365) from my BOI current account. The payment was yesterday morning so before the daily cut off.

When I logged in to 365 this morning the payment was showing against my credit card as a cleared retail payment and reducing the amount owed.  However I logged back this aftrnoon to check something else and the payment is no longer there and the balance back up again?

Why would that be?

Thanks
    Good Morning bazermc,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, 

Payments can take one full working day to fully credit your account and this may be the reason you saw the amount disappear if it hasn't recredited by today, please let us know and we will try and assist further. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

When I logged in to 365 this morning the payment was showing against my credit card as a cleared retail payment and reducing the amount owed.  However I logged back this aftrnoon to check something else and the payment is no longer there and the balance back up again?

Why would that be?

Thanks
    Good Morning bazermc,

Payments can take one full working day to fully credit your account and this may be the reason you saw the amount disappear if it hasn't recredited by today, please let us know and we will try and assist further. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    Hi Eve

Yes it has recredited today - I still find it strange though it appeared and dissappeared but all the time the payment was left my current account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Why would that be?

Thanks
    Good Morning bazermc,

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    Hi Eve

Yes it has recredited today - I still find it strange though it appeared and dissappeared but all the time the payment was left my current account.
    Hi, 

Glad to hear it is all sorted now and apologies for any inconvenience earlier. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement