Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers - Limerick

• 26-07-2016 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi Guys

Can anyone recommend a really good stylist in Limerick that is NOT scissors happy.

I have shoulder length hair that I spent ages growing out & finally its where I want it. My current hairdresser basically everytime I go, asks me what do I want - I tell them to shape it etc & I end up with the ends tipped - probably spends 15 -20 mins cutting my hair.

I don't want someone who will cut away all my hair - spent long enough growing it, but it would be nice to have someone give you ideas & a style.

Thanks so much ☺

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭boodlesdoodles

I go to Julia in Marbles on Cruises Street. I have long naturally curly hair and I always want to cut more off and she won't! She always listens and is definitely not scissors happy. I'd really recommend her.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mh76

I go to Julia in Marbles on Cruises Street. I have long naturally curly hair and I always want to cut more off and she won't! She always listens and is definitely not scissors happy. I'd really recommend her.

Thank you so much, I used to go to Marbles Cruises Street a good while back. Great to know about Julia, thank you.

Advertisement