Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New thread not visible

Options
  • 26-07-2016 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Started a thread a few days ago but it doesn't appear under my threads and also shows as having 0 views... Thread link is boards.ie/b/thread/2057625813. Something seems wrong...

Also, even trying to submit this thread, I have been forced to rewrite it for some reason when the touch/mobile site redirects to a more desktop site looking page... Sooo frustrating...

This is a reply because the reply button option doesn't seem to work!!

Goes to thread alright when I click link. But 0 views were shown when I checked before which seems unlikely. Using mobile device and Chrome browser and irritating non-desktop version of Boards website...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Hi there,

What happens when you click on this link: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057625813

Are you posting from a handheld device or a computer?

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Escapees

Goes to thread alright when I click link. Using mobile device and irritating non-desktop version of Boards website. Browser is Chrome and Opera.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Escapees

Escapees wrote: »
    Goes to thread alright when I click link. Using mobile device and irritating non-desktop version of Boards website. Browser is Chrome and Opera.

Yey, I can post again! Thanks Dav - cleared all my cookies again and tried the Legacy site link at the bottom of the page but still no change - just got redirected back to the boards.ie/b page and then the ErrTooManyRedirects message appeared. But later I tried the Legacy link from a subpage of the boards site and then the touch site started working for the first time?...

Anyway, prob fixed... for now...

Thanks...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement