Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pocket coach

Options
  • 26-07-2016 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Has any body been using the pocket coach app developed by A1 coaching.
    Seems like a good idea, an app to create and keep you in track for a structured training plan.

Might use it over winter, any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

When it integrates with Strava or Garmin then it will grow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Ive downloaded it but since I focus on triathlon rather than pure cycling Im not sure if Ill get much use of it. Although I wish A1 all the best with it and hope to see a success. Perhaps if they develop a triathlon coaching system I might give it a try

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭casion3

Ive downloaded it but since I focus on triathlon rather than pure cycling Im not sure if Ill get much use of it. Although I wish A1 all the best with it and hope to see a success. Perhaps if they develop a triathlon coaching system I might give it a try

Ya defo be better if it did running and Tri as well. And would make it easier if it synced garmin data

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

casion3 wrote: »
    Ya defo be better if it did running and Tri as well. And would make it easier if it synced garmin data

They have to start somewhere though and I understand them getting it right with cycling first and then looking to expand. Easier to get one right than three

Advertisement