Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed call from BOI 076 number

Options
  • 26-07-2016 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

So. I recently applied for a BOI Current account, expected a call on my phone from a rep regarding it today, but broke the speaker on my phone about two hours ago without realising it until now. Got a call from a BOI IP number there, tried replying as I now have the speaker problem sorted but the number is ringing engaged. Will they call back in the morning? Will I have to go to the bank in person?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭CVB

What was the number ?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭MyNameIsMethos

CVB wrote: »
    What was the number ?

076 6236900

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

So. I recently applied for a BOI Current account, expected a call on my phone from a rep regarding it today, but broke the speaker on my phone about two hours ago without realising it until now. Got a call from a BOI IP number there, tried replying as I now have the speaker problem sorted but the number is ringing engaged. Will they call back in the morning? Will I have to go to the bank in person?
    Good Morning MyNameIsMethos, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, sorry to hear we missed you. If you still have not heard back from us you can call on 1890354454 and a rep will go through the account opening procedure, and call you back if necessary.

Thanks,
    Evie  

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭MyNameIsMethos

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie, sorry to hear we missed you. If you still have not heard back from us you can call on 1890354454 and a rep will go through the account opening procedure, and call you back if necessary.

Thanks,
    Evie  

Done&done, just walked into a branch to sort it out. Account was active but nobody had contacted me just yet 😶

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Thanks,
    Evie  

Done&done, just walked into a branch to sort it out. Account was active but nobody had contacted me just yet 😶
    Hi MyNameIsMethos, 

Thanks for letting us know and glad to hear you have been able to open the account, sorry to hear about the delay. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the future. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Advertisement
Advertisement