Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cinnamon quest

Options
  • 26-07-2016 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

I am doing alot of baking for a market and im having a problem finding a large bag, or jar of cinnamon. I need about a kg at least. I live in kerry so anywhere in the tralee, killarney, killorglin, milltown area would be good. Or even online.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Stick or powder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Moved to the Kerry forum where you'll hopefully get some help from the friendly locals. Please read the local charter before posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I propose an "After Hours treasure hunt"

We find the Cinebob - You break out the Bavarian Marching Powder for the winners.

Teams of Four.

There are no Rules!!!!!

DAMMIT!

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭nicol

Any Asian or Afro Caribbean shops in Kerry? They usually stock larger bags of spices.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

nicol wrote: »
    Any Asian or Afro Caribbean shops in Kerry? They usually stock larger bags of spices.

There are two Asian shops in Tralee that you should be able to get it in. Both are based in either end of Castle street, Tralee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭scientist

the powdered one please, thanks, ill try there.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

Mercury in the monavalley industrial estate have a good selection of spices

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭scientist

Thanks all, I got it today in valuecentre in killarney. Sorted!

Advertisement