Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation Kilkenny

Options
  • 26-07-2016 8:36pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'll be moving to Kilkenny for work and I am on the lookout for somewhere to rent (sharing) but there's very few options on Daft which surprises me. Is there anywhere else in Kilkenny that may be able to assist in finding somewhere, does anyone know?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

If you're working in a big comp (tax back etc..) ask there, some of the other workers might have a spare room. Accomodation is extremely short on supply in kk at the moment. I saw a sign in O'Reillys on John st saying Places For Rent. Not sure of the quality tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭dzer2

Pick up a copy of the Kilkenny People and check the adds

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

try supervalu in loughboy on the notice board sometimes you'd see room's for rent there, or supervalu in town,,, also the notice board in eurospar in the newpark shopping centre

Advertisement