Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recycling soft plastic Cork City

Options
  • 26-07-2016 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi all,

New to Cork and just wondering if anyone knows a recycling centre in Cork City that takes soft plastic? Our bin company doesn't accept it and I can't see any of the Bring centres that accept it online either. Thanks a million!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

The recycling centre at Kinsale Road accepts plastic bags and wrappers.
    2€ entrance fee per visit.

It also accepts waste engine oil, paint, aerosols, light bulbs.
    No charge for disposing of electrical goods.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 dave987

Ah brill nice one! Thanks!

="two wheels good;100483758"]The recycling centre at Kinsale Road accepts plastic bags and wrappers.

No charge for disposing of electrical goods.[/quote]

Just checked the site there and they don't mention accepting soft plastic bags etc in their list of accepted items, but they do yeah? Cheers :ðŸ˜႒

quote="two wheels good;100483758"]The recycling centre at Kinsale Road accepts plastic bags and wrappers.

No charge for disposing of electrical goods.[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

Yes, defo. I was there only two weeks ago. It's the large skip furthest from the entrance barrier.

Yes, defo. I was there only two weeks ago. It's the large skip furthest from the entrance barrier.

Ah fab, thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement