Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Broadband for Business Line

Options
  • 27-07-2016 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Morning Folks,

Ya'll were great in helping me get a new broadband line installed recently.  I was wondering, what is the best way for me to request a new business broadband line ?  Can I place the order with you guys ?

Another question, is it possible to get a broadband line without having to pay line rental ?  the line won't be used for voice calls.

Thanks,

Eddie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

_Eddie_ wrote: »
    Morning Folks,

Ya'll were great in helping me get a new broadband line installed recently.  I was wondering, what is the best way for me to request a new business broadband line ?  Can I place the order with you guys ?

Another question, is it possible to get a broadband line without having to pay line rental ?  the line won't be used for voice calls.

Thanks,

Eddie
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]_Eddie_,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks. :)[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm afraid we are unable to place orders from here, our sales team on 1800601701 will be more than happy to assist you with this. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No, if you request a line you would still be required to pay line rental unless you apply a bundle to the line that covers line rental. You can view some bundles here https://business.eir.ie/shop/bundles/broadband-landline/[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 36 _Eddie_

Hi Pamela,

I'm finally getting around to ordering the new broadband line.  When I dial that number it asks me for our eircom phone number.  We don't have an eircom phone number and when I enter our main number it says we're with another provider and gives me options for reviewing our last bill, etc. but I don't have an option to order a new landline that is going to be used only for broadband.  Can you please advise ?

Thanks,

Eddie

• Registered Users Posts: 36 _Eddie_

Hola,

How do I order a new landline and broadband for a business ?  I'm afraid to do it online after that last time.

Thanks,

Eddie

Advertisement