Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Under Armour promo/discount code wanted

• 27-07-2016 12:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi all.

Does anyone have a valid promo discount code for underarmour.ie at the moment?

Getting quite a bit of stuff on the site and would be great to have a valid discount code to use.

Thanks
    Skybox

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭keno-daytrader

Skybox wrote: »
    Hi all.

Getting quite a bit of stuff on the site and would be great to have a valid discount code to use.

Thanks
    Skybox

You sir, are out of order!

☀️ 7.8kWp ⚡3.6kWp south, ⚡4.20kWp west

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Hi all.

Thanks
    Skybox

WRONGFORUM for 20% off, valid until 29th of July*

*reported post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭Skybox

My bad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Hi all.

Thanks
    Skybox

have you been to kildare shopping village? they have a shop there, good discounts

Hey Sgt Pepper

I have. I was there last week actually but a lot of the better stuff was in large sizes so trying to pick up a few bits now on the site.

Thanks
    Brian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,752 ✭✭✭degsie

Isn't there a Request BA forum?

Oh, and IBTL.

Hey Degsie

There is. I posted in the wrong forum. IBTL??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,752 ✭✭✭degsie

IBTL??

IBTLTrinity-vi.jpg

Advertisement