Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy phone running holder/strap/armband in Naas/Tallaght?

Options
  • 27-07-2016 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

I have am armband but it has broken and I cannot run without fear of my phone falling out.

I usually order things like this online, but I enjoy running to music and I want to run today.

Phone is a One Plus X, with dimensions I am sure similar to many other phones.

Anywhere in Naas or Tallaght I could pick one up?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Most sports shops should have them. Could you not run without your phone?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

But then he wouldnt be able to brag on his social running app of choice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

A local Argos maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Well I could but I really find music helps a lot!
    ED E wrote: »
    But then he wouldnt be able to brag on his social running app of choice :D

And yes, there is that, well at the moment it is just Spotify, but when I start running the roads instead of the threadmill in the gym I will try something like Runkeeper, I was actually going to test it on the threadmill, mainly to see if the speed was accurate so I can monitor that but I then realised is it almost certainly based on GPS, and as far as that is concerned I would not be moving very fast at all! :)
    A local Argos maybe

Thanks, I actually got a great universal one in Lifestyle sports for something like €12, much less than I thought they would charge. It does not have slits in the material on the side for the volume and notification buttons but I find I can press them easily enough through the material, I think if I cut it it would weaken the whole thing.

Thanks to all for the input.

Advertisement