Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The picking of Mods

Options
  • 27-07-2016 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭

Whichever of ye guys does this, ye'r failing miserably.

What's the criteria now anyway? It use to be someone prominent in a Forum, good likable regular poster - though that had it's downsides cuz they would have to change abit to suit.

Now though it looks like you're picking the whiniest, most easily offended flipping nobody that has reported the most posts or something.

That huge feedback thread really fell on deaf ears again.

And why are Mods so ignorant? Is it a big job to reply to a question? They agreed to Mod so answering a PM is part of it. If they don't have time/real life then let them feck off back to real life so and let someone Mod who will do it.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,557 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

*grabs popcorn*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Someone's angry with the mods :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,762 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

And why are Mods so ignorant? Is it a big job to reply to a question? They agreed to Mod so answering a PM is part of it. If they don't have time/real life then let them feck off back to real life so and let someone Mod who will do it.

We have lives. Jobs, family, friends and other commitments eat up huge amounts of mods' time as with anyone else. I try to respond to messages as soon as I can but I have other priorities. I suggest you allow a day or two for the mod in question to respond.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Yea... we're not going to entertain this particular rant.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

removed because Dav handled it first.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement