Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Children Of The Corn in Merrion Square

Options
  • 27-07-2016 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what school or group these kids belong to?

Very bizarre. Girls all wear old style dresses and straw hats, guys wearing tartan shorts and waistcoats.

Seen them the odd time when strolling through having my coffee, just curiosity.

Will not be including pics as i do not want to be arrested!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Is there a Stenier School nearby?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

€10,500 per year (and that's before the uniform, summer extra, sports and ballet wardrobe). Holy ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Tabnabs wrote: »
    €10,500 per year (and that's before the uniform, summer extra, sports and ballet wardrobe). Holy ****!

Ouch :eek:

And a note under that price saying it hasn't increased from last year with the date being 2013-2014, wonder how much it is now going into 2016-2017 school year.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Used to see the little darlings being taken out around merrion square all linked together via junior handcuffs like some pre school chain gang.

Often wondered what happen if the tail end charlie got dragged off under a bus...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Laughing at your thread title...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

That's the one.

They all have to hold a rope going from green area to green area. Odd sight, but to each their own!!!

But for that kinda money I'd be wanting a genius child out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

spurious wrote: »
    Laughing at your thread title...:D

I thought it meant there was an open air showing of children of the corn in merrion square :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,263 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

This is not the first time I've thought that Merrion Square is well overdue an exorcism and hosing down with holy water.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Advertisement