Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D Games in Waterford??

Options
  • 27-07-2016 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I'm a 23 yo dude just wondering if anyone knows of any kind of D&D games/events in Waterford (preferably 5e). There seems to a big presence in Dublin but that's not an option for me right now. If you know of any place in/near Waterford City then please leave a comment.

I've had more games fall apart than ones that happened due to either lack of interest or other plans with my friends. If there's other people in the same situation then leave a comment please, we might be able to sort something ourselves.

This is mainly to play IRL but I'm open to games on Roll20/wherever too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Craebear

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jazyo

Hey NG I'll hopefully be moving to Waterford to attend my course in WIT and over the past 3 months I've been dming for a group of 5.
    I'm still a novice but I know the rules reasonably well if that's a big concern to you.
    Anyway I probably wouldn't start a campaign until I have used to college life so I'd probably start one around October or November.
    Anyway if you think you'd be interested just let me know.
    I'm 18 btw.

Also I prefer irl if it is just as convinenent as Roll20.

Advertisement