Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Post Office - Skerries

Options
  • 27-07-2016 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

I just wanted to flag that there appears to be a new post office set to open in Skerries.

The new An Post office is located down beside Kelly & Co Auctioneers in Strand Street. It's not yet open but appears to have been painted and decorated in official colours.

Everyone is familiar with the current arrangement in Gerry's Supermarket in Strand Street but that looks to be coming to an end...although staff there seemed to know nothing about a possible move, when I asked them this morning? Which I thought strange? :confused:

Does anyone know what's happening?

A.P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaulD77

Lol, they were filming yesterday in Skerries for a new An Post TV add. This was temporary for the add and the Boxx is back open. They filmed in a good few locations around the town

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭A.Partridge

PaulD77 wrote: »
    Lol, they were filming yesterday in Skerries for a new An Post TV add. This was temporary for the add and the Boxx is back open. They filmed in a good few locations around the town

Ah right. This morning they were painting it grey again ! :pac:

Thanks for letting us know.

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I wonder why they didn't just use the post office in Gerry's? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

I wonder why they didn't just use the post office in Gerry's? :pac:

Post office in Gerry's would have to close for that. Wisteria was converted into a cafe, with Seasons only next door.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Ah, I was being facetious. Gerry's would be a bit grim for an An Post ad.

• Advertisement
Advertisement