Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seperation Anxiety

• 27-07-2016 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

As a pup my dog was the friendliest dog ever and never had a problem with being seperated from my wife and I. In that time we have sent him to kennels while we are on holidays, and sometimes he has stayed in friends houses if we were stuck.

As of about 6 or so months ago, something ahs changed. He is fine in my folks house or my sisters house, but nowhere else. He used have a great time at his kennels/minders, but we sent him there a few weeks ago as we have a family wedding coming up where all the usual suspects will be attending so we could acclimatise him to there again, but after about an hour he howled the neighbourhood down.

Similarly at home, if he is put out the back while we are preparing/eating food, he will scream the house down if the door is closed. If it is open no bothers on him.

Any ideas how this could have developed, but more importantly any ideas on how to train it out of him? It is not fair on him to get so stressed when outside his comfort zone. And very difficult and limiting for us as well.

Advertisement