Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childcare Blackrock, Dublin

Options
  • 27-07-2016 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Anyone know anything about Links Creche in Blackrock (Stradbrook road)? Thinking about sending our son there but have read some worrying reports about the same creche in Malahide...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Hello, we send our little girl there. We picked it sorely on location. We were let down last minute for alternative care. She has been there for a year and she is very happy. All the girls are lovely really approachable and friendly. I have not had any issues there. I was a bit concerned as there was one month where there seemed like a high staff turnover but that was six months or more ago and haven't seen it again. The food always seems gorgeous and the kids love it. i have called in and lots of different times unannounced and our little girl is always happy and playing etc . I don't think anyone will ever provide the level of care you would yourself but I am very happy with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MB2016

Thanks a mil for the response, nice to hear another parent's view.

Advertisement