Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rialto Cottages

Options
  • 27-07-2016 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm thinking about renting a Rialto cottage in Rialto, just off the dreaded Red Luas line.

I know Rialto has a bit of name for being dodgy but was just wondering what it is like now for anyone that lives in the area? Has the place improved?

Would be paying 1450 a month so would like to know if it's worth it. Would really appreciate any advice before the viewing tomorrow. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭fits

I lived there for a few years, well just down the road. Its fine really, I never had any hassle on the street there.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Hammer15

Hello,

I worked in nearby Herberton for nine years. Being brutally honest unless your from the area or grew up somewhere nearby I would look elsewhere.

The area is bad. The majority of people are lovely, but the one group of scumbags you meet every second day will put you off very soon.

Ring the local Garda Station and ask their opinion. It's either Sundrive Road or Kilmainham. Ask for some honesty and give them the reason your asking.

Best of luck.

Advertisement