Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone - calls coming through on Macbook

Options
  • 27-07-2016 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭

This is something that's bothered me for a while but I'm only getting around to posting it now..

When a call comes through on my iPhone it also comes through on my Macbook, meaning I've got the sound of the 2 of them ringing simultaneously - is there any way to disable this so it doesn't come through on my laptop?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

Turn off allow calls on other devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Turn off allow calls on other devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    This is something that's bothered me for a while but I'm only getting around to posting it now..

When a call comes through on my iPhone it also comes through on my Macbook, meaning I've got the sound of the 2 of them ringing simultaneously - is there any way to disable this so it doesn't come through on my laptop?

On you phone go to settings, phone, calls on other devices. You can select individual devices or just turn the whole thing off

Advertisement