Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to access / play dlc in games?

Options
  • 27-07-2016 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭

I normally buy a game, play a game and then move on.

however, in ea access and in the games for gold, there was extra dlc for Battlefield 4 and Hardline for free, so i thought i might as well get it.

so now what? are the dlc packs separate games? or do i have to restart the original game and it'll be a new option within the game? Or is it just maps, extra guns, ammo, outfits or what?

is there any point going back to play the dlc?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

ablelocks wrote: »
    I normally buy a game, play a game and then move on.

however, in ea access and in the games for gold, there was extra dlc for Battlefield 4 and Hardline for free, so i thought i might as well get it.

so now what? are the dlc packs separate games? or do i have to restart the original game and it'll be a new option within the game? Or is it just maps, extra guns, ammo, outfits or what?

is there any point going back to play the dlc?

Pretty sure that the DLC for those games is all multiplayer based. Stuff like new maps and weapons, as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Yep, what Cat said, they are all multiplayer based maps and game modes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭ablelocks

cheers

Advertisement