Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recruiters for multi-nationals

• 27-07-2016 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hey,

I'm thinking about moving home to Limerick. I was wondering does anyone know who the recruiters are for Northern Trust and Über? Any suggestions of other companies in Limerick?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

cocaholic wrote: »
    Hey,

I'm thinking about moving home to Limerick. I was wondering does anyone know who the recruiters are for Northern Trust and Über? Any suggestions of other companies in Limerick?

Thanks

Apply directly to either of those.

What is your field/speciality?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭cocaholic

Apply directly to either of those.

What is your field/speciality?

Have a varied work history from the public service, to research in a few different fields (current affairs, CSR etc. but not STEM) to financial services (the area in which I now work). Academic background is in Political Science (not that much use).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Uber is direct. Often fond on both Linkedin and Monster.

Northern Trust I don't know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Stanford

You will find Northern Trust jobs on Indeed.com

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

Apply Direct to companies, it cuts the middle man..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭yankinlk

Stanford wrote: »
    You will find Northern Trust jobs on Indeed.com

In Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Office girl

Hey Cocaholic you can actually apply for jobs in Northern Trust directly. If you google "Northern Trust Careers" you will find the page. You can then filter by country and region. Irishjobs.ie also lists jobs in Northern Trust. If your looking for contract work in Northern Trust maybe try Hayes Recruitment..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Stanford

Yes, Indeed.com frequently has jobs for the Northern Trust Limerick facility

Advertisement