Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Defacto application ireland

Options
  • 28-07-2016 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all
    I have a few questions regarding defacto visa application. I am a Irish born citizen. My partner is Moroccan . Can anyone help?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Hi all
    I have a few questions regarding defacto visa application. I am a Irish born citizen. My partner is Moroccan . Can anyone help?

Try the legal discussion forum

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Hellsbells85

My partner came to Ireland in Dec 2013 to do the ss route( eu treaty rights free movement) with his Scottish wife. He was granted his 5 year Irish resident card. In July 2014 his marriage broke down and she returned to Scotland. We have been together for 2 years now and cohabitating. Today he received a letter to say his resident was revoked. They gave him 15 days to appeal it. I have contacted solicitors for help. As we now want to apply for the defacto visa based on us living together and sharing a life. Has anyone got any info on this. It would be greatly appreciated. We are very worried .
    Thanks in advance
    Helen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Hellsbells85

How do I do that

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Advertisement