Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Park question

Options
  • 28-07-2016 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me if the council car park on Grand Parade (not Q-Park, the one across the road) is 24 hour, or what time it closes at?

I did a search online, but it's not very clear.

Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

mmm I don't think that one is, that's the outdoor one isn't it.. But I know the Q Park does stay open pretty late.. Whats the sca your looking to park overnight

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭cbmonstra

Not necessarily overnight, but won't get back to my car till after 10pm so was hoping it would be open beyond that.

Looks like the North Main Street one is open late so I might just park there, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,515 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Isnt paul st open til 12?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Paul St is open till 12 (flat rate 3.50), Q park on grand parade is 24/7 (you swipe in after hours with your ticket).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,052 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Q Park is cheaper too if you park after 5pm, €5 will cover you until 10am the following day...

• Advertisement

Is that prebook?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

No, not prebook

Thanks for info as they have very expensive hourly rates hence dont even look there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

TheDriver wrote: »
    Thanks for info as they have very expensive hourly rates hence dont even look there

I used a QPark in Belfast the other day, it was the first car park we came to. Just under 5 hours and it came to £15, about €18. We dunno how lucky we are in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,292 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

.red. wrote: »
    I used a QPark in Belfast the other day, it was the first car park we came to. Just under 5 hours and it came to £15, about €18. We dunno how lucky we are in Cork.

Q Park in the Grand Parade is €3 per hour. Not much in the difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

They have cut their prices in the last few years i parked there about 3 years ago and cost over 11 for just over 2 hours.

Advertisement