Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech 810 wireless media keyboard.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

The Logitech K400 is a popular choice for HTPC, it's been around forever but still a great buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Bad_alibi

degsie wrote: »
    The Logitech K400 is a popular choice for HTPC, it's been around forever but still a great buy.

Thanks I'll take a look at that.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I swear by my K400 - it's perfect for a media-centre PC, which is where I mainly use it.

The integrated touchpad on it is decent, and it runs off two AA batteries rather than an integrated battery so running low on charge isn't a big deal. The main thing to consider with it is that it's not a true bluetooth device - it pairs to a USB dongle you plug into the host device. So you can move it around easily enough but you won't be getting a K400 to let you do a one-button switch from a media-centre PC to a tablet, for example.

Specs are here if you're interested.

Fysh wrote: »
    I swear by my K400 - it's perfect for a media-centre PC, which is where I mainly use it.

The integrated touchpad on it is decent, and it runs off two AA batteries rather than an integrated battery so running low on charge isn't a big deal. The main thing to consider with it is that it's not a true bluetooth device - it pairs to a USB dongle you plug into the host device. So you can move it around easily enough but you won't be getting a K400 to let you do a one-button switch from a media-centre PC to a tablet, for example.

Specs are here if you're interested.

I like the look of it. €40 compared to the €99 of the K810 and it has the integrated touch pad. I also use the PC on the tv and the touch pad could get annoying meaning I'll need a seperate mouse anyway.
    I do like the one button switching between devices. Decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

a lot of people have the k400 around here as there was a deal a few years ago where we got it for ~€12 delivered

• Advertisement

Skerries wrote: »
    a lot of people have the k400 around here as there was a deal a few years ago where we got it for ~€12 delivered

At €12 my mind would be made up alright. Anyone want to sell their's for €13 ;)

Advertisement