Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do hairdressers do this???

Options
  • 28-07-2016 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭

Hi folks...have a short haircut and not due back with my hairdresser until next week..she is on hols at the moment. The back is bugging me big time....can't go the weekend with what is looking like a mullet:mad:. Could I wander into a salon and ask them just to clip a teeny bit off the back??? cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭BetsyEllen

You can ask a hairdresser to do whatever you like with your hair, not sure what they'll charge you though?

I would suggest going to your regular salon, obviously the staff will know you're a regular there and waiting for your hairdresser to return.
    I'm sure they'd have no problem giving it a quick snip at the back and will probably charge you the bare minimum.

Advertisement