Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel Slow to inform?

Options
  • 28-07-2016 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭

have used parcel motel for delivery of items from the uk and the service always seemed fine with good communications...

decided yesterday to try their Send parcel service by dropping off a package at my PM for delivery to an Irish address.

I paid for and printed out the label, scanned the package at my PM and put it in the locker around 2pm yesterday. Immediately got a txt message that parcel motel would follow up with tracking info when they received it into their system. However I've heard nothing since and it's been almost 24 hours....

I emailed their customer service last night but haven't heard anything back yet.

Is this a normal waiting period before you get tracking information or at least confirmation that they have your parcel?

It's made me feel very uneasy about using this service so I think I may stick with An Post for future parcels because as least you get a receipt there and then.
    Tagged:

Advertisement