Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank account for Direct Debit

Options
  • 28-07-2016 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,
    I would like to change my bank account for direct debit (from Irish bank account to French bank account), how can I do so (if possible, via internet)?
    Cheers,
    Anais.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Anaisl,

Thank you for getting in touch.

To change your direct debit details from Irish bank account to French (or any other country outside of Ireland) you would be required to complete a mandate (form) which we can request to have posted to you, and then you would just need to post it back to Electric Ireland when you have completed it.

Unfortunately it is not possible to do this online, only by post.

If you send any of us reps a private message confirming the Electric Ireland account number in question, stating that you are the account-holder and how your name appears on the account, and your address and date of birth (please do not confirm any bank details) we can arrange this for you ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement