If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE49KU6400

Options
  • 28-07-2016 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm on the verge of ordering a Samsung ue49ku6400
    http://www.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=UE49KU6400&swapstore=1

I beleive it's a marginally better set than the ue50ku6000 due to the higer PQI
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202009-ue50ku6000.aspx

If you could confirm my suspicions that would be great !
    I'm also possibly looking to bundle a lower end sound bar just to give a bit more oomph.
    Most movie watching is late when the kids are in bed so don't need a massive system in sound volume terms - Just  a bit of depth and to add to the weekend family movies. 

Could you recommend anything ? low footprint and ease of use are key and it will sit on a TV stand with the TV

Thanks in advance - GCF

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi
    I'm on the verge of ordering a Samsung ue49ku6400
    http://www.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=UE49KU6400&swapstore=1

I beleive it's a marginally better set than the ue50ku6000 due to the higer PQI
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202009-ue50ku6000.aspx

If you could confirm my suspicions that would be great !
    I'm also possibly looking to bundle a lower end sound bar just to give a bit more oomph.
    Most movie watching is late when the kids are in bed so don't need a massive system in sound volume terms - Just  a bit of depth and to add to the weekend family movies. 

Could you recommend anything ? low footprint and ease of use are key and it will sit on a TV stand with the TV

Thanks in advance - GCF
    HI GCF,

Between the 2 TVs, the 49KU6400 is a higher Refresh rate, but is also a freesat TV which the 50" isn't - All the other spec is pretty much the same

For the soundbar, if you go for a samsung one, they are doing a promotionb where you can claim up to £100 cashback if you buy one of their TVs with one of their soundbars - so I'd def look at them. It applies to the HWK 650/750 and 850 models of soundbar
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202000-hwk650.aspx is £349 but you claim backup to £100 on that one

If you were looking a bit more basic than that, there is the likes of the Roth Sub Zero iii - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201646-sub-zero-iii.aspx at £149 is a great wee soundbar

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Germancarfan

Hi guys
    I went to order this TV online tonight but it appears to be not available at the moment for online order

Can you someone give me a bell in the morning to order it please ?

Cheers
    GCF

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Germancarfan.

Unfortunately the 49KU6400 has now went in store only and we can not ship this screen :(

Things change all the time on our website. 

I'll keep my ear out for any rumbles on it moving to shipping again.

Hi guys
    I went to order this TV online tonight but it appears to be not available at the moment for online order

Can you someone give me a bell in the morning to order it please ?

Cheers
    GCF

really ?

Pants :( is it likely to go back to shipping status at any stage ?
    anything else as good in the same price bracket that ships ?
    had finally settled on this unit :D

Cheers
    GCF

really ?

Pants :( is it likely to go back to shipping status at any stage ?
    anything else as good in the same price bracket that ships ?
    had finally settled on this unit :D

Cheers
    GCF
    Hey GCF.

I don't know unfortunately as they change daily sometime. I'll keep my eye on it and should it change I'll drop you a post.

As an alternative you could perhaps look at the Panasonic 49DX600 priced the same at £599 + £6.99 shipping (Includes our VIP 6 year guarantee).
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201921-tx49dx600b.aspx

Let me know if the Pana would suit.

• Advertisement

This seems to be back available online now?
    Just wondering when it would likely be delivered to Dublin if I ordered on today?

bubblypop wrote: »
    This seems to be back available online now?
    Just wondering when it would likely be delivered to Dublin if I ordered on today?
    Hi Bubblypop.

Yip its become a shipper again :D
    If ordered today it would ship tomorrow and should be delivered no later than Friday of this week for Dublin address's.

Cool , sign me up :)

Can I get it delivered to my work address as i had a sony screen delivered to my home address a few weeks ago ?

Cheers
    GCF

Cool , sign me up :)

Can I get it delivered to my work address as i had a sony screen delivered to my home address a few weeks ago ?

Cheers
    GCF
    Hey GCF.

Shouldn't be a problem as you have already purchased from us before.

If you drop me your contact number in a PM I'll give you a call for details :)

Hi All,

My new TV arrived yesterday thanks a mill !
    It was well packed and the courier was good (no box damage , no issues)

Set it up last night and I'm delighted it with. The 4k clarity is amazing, just need more content now :)
    Smart features are really good and very easy to use. The smart remote is also very intuitive.

If anyone reading this is thinking of this set with the exchange rate as it is right now this set is an incredible unit for the price.
    Another happy customer

Cheers,
    GCF

• Advertisement

Same as above, great TV, great value, great service

Hi All,

My new TV arrived yesterday thanks a mill !
    It was well packed and the courier was good (no box damage , no issues)

Set it up last night and I'm delighted it with. The 4k clarity is amazing, just need more content now :)
    Smart features are really good and very easy to use. The smart remote is also very intuitive.

If anyone reading this is thinking of this set with the exchange rate as it is right now this set is an incredible unit for the price.
    Another happy customer

Cheers,
    GCF
    bubblypop wrote: »
    Same as above, great TV, great value, great service
    Hey Guys.

Excellent that you are up and running and enjoying new TV's.

Should you come up with any questions drop us a post or PM :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.