Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot access Eir webmail

Options
  • 28-07-2016 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi
    I am having trouble accessing my eircom.net email account. It says username or password has not been recognised.
    I am in holidays in France and have not logged in since last Friday I think. I've been trying the phone number 1890260260 repeatedly and it's ringing out. Is there a different number that I need to call from abroad, or can anyone help?
    Need to get email access asap as my return travel details are in my email inbox
    Thanks,

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,422 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Same issue here.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭dairina1991

rayquinn1 wrote: »
    Hi
    I am having trouble accessing my eircom.net email account. It says username or password has not been recognised.
    I am in holidays in France and have not logged in since last Friday I think. I've been trying the phone number 1890260260 repeatedly and it's ringing out. Is there a different number that I need to call from abroad, or can anyone help?
    Need to get email access asap as my return travel details are in my email inbox
    Thanks,
    You can not reset the password from abroad...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Same here, seems to be an Eir problem, nothing new there then.

Advertisement