Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheep Fencing Grant

Options
  • 28-07-2016 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Silly question, but in order to apply for the grant for "sheep fencing" do I need to have sheep?
    I need to put up some boundary/stock proof fencing but I only have cattle, can I still apply?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭A cow called Daisy

Silly question, but in order to apply for the grant for "sheep fencing" do I need to have sheep?
    I need to put up some boundary/stock proof fencing but I only have cattle, can I still apply?

Have genuinely heard of guys with no sheep getting the grant.
    You could argue that you're trying to keep your neighbours sheep out or would that be classed as trying to pull the wool over the dept. inspector's eyes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Farrell

Have genuinely heard of guys with no sheep getting the grant.
    You could argue that you're trying to keep your neighbours sheep out or would that be classed as trying to pull the wool over the dept. inspector's eyes :D

The Tams that closed in June, you did not have to own sheep, to apply for the grant

Advertisement