Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with support

Options
  • 28-07-2016 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

is there a problem with 365 support. Waiting 45 mins on phone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Good morning flyingboatman, 

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear of the hold time you experienced. Can I ask if you've spoken to a representative or is there any general query we can help you with here?

Thanks
    Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 2 flyingboatman

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear of the hold time you experienced. Can I ask if you've spoken to a representative or is there any general query we can help you with here?

Thanks
    Janette
    Janette

I gave up- will try later today. I am locked out of my BOI internet account. Was there a problem yesterday between 18.00 -19.00

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Thanks for your post.

Thanks
    Janette
    Janette

I gave up- will try later today. I am locked out of my BOI internet account. Was there a problem yesterday between 18.00 -19.00

John
    Hi John, 

Sorry to hear this, our lines are open until midnight and reopen at 9am tomorrow. There was no reported errors at this time, what was your query in relation to? 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement