Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled iui

Options
  • 28-07-2016 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Has anyone had an iui treatment cancelled and still triggered by themselves?

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Do you mean taking the trigger shot against medical advice or do you mean that you go onto ovulate naturally in that cycle?

You are likely to ovulate naturally, that's why they recommend that you abstain/ use barrier contraceptives until your new cycle.

If the clinic cancelled your cycle due to over stimulation then you really do need to heed their advice and DON'T take that trigger shot! I understand that you must be pretty desperate to be pregnant (and I feel for you, I had a couple of cancelled TSI's myself) but you risk the well-being of any potential pregnancy and whatever fertility you have if you go ahead against your clinic's advice. Trust me, you do not want to lose a tube/ ovary or miscarry.

Advertisement