Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silverton, Rathfarnham

Options
  • 28-07-2016 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Anybody considering buying one of the houses in this new estate off Harolds Grange Road? I'm looking at one at the moment but obviously am interested to hear other people's opinion on them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Vancity

Bit late getting back but yes!

We have moved back to Ireland in the last few months and looking for something a decent size, somewhere inside the m50 and new! Neither of us are architecturally inclined so a refurb job would be a nightmare for us.

We are going to see it Saturday. Did you buy in the end? We are looking at the 4 beds we think - love that they are such a good size. We are going to look at grange hill as well and there seems to be a lot of online info on grange hill but none on silverton. We prefer the idea of a smaller development but perhaps the finish isn't as nice. The EA was vague enough to me, she said there was only 1 3 bed left, and a few 4 beds. But she did say the 4 beds available have south facing gardens and I would imagine those would be the first to sell so I'm not sure what to think.

Id imagine it is noisy around this estate.
    Right next to the m50, and there's also a kennels right next door, boarding and doggy daycare.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 DOD555

Hi, I was just wondering if any of you bought here in the end and had any positive or negative feedback. I'm strongly considering purchasing here. Thanks.

Advertisement