Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction Dispute

Options
  • 28-07-2016 7:26pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A thread was started in After Hours ( Why isn't the right wing on Boards more nationalist? ). I was one of the first to reply with this...
    Dub13 wrote: »
    The best thing SF ever did for Ireland is be a catch all party for Irish nationalism. As SF are a party of the left not very far left but still left we don't have a traditional right wing nationalist movement as SF suck all them spas up.

A while later a user asked this...
    Shield wrote: »
    Did you just call everyone with traditional, right-wing nationalist views "spas"?

My Reply.
    Dub13 wrote: »
    No, I meant the more ultra EDL, National Front types.

The next day the thread got moved to the Politics Café. A Politics Café mod Stheno infracted my for the post. I had a PM conversation with him, he did not see my clarification post and was also not aware both posts were made in After Hours. He agrees to overturn the infraction.

The next day For Reals another Politics Café mod infracts my for the same post. I would like to have this overturned. No maybe myself and For Reals got off on the wrong foot as I did discuses this on thread, for which I got another infraction.

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Hi Dub13,

Can you confirm whether you have discussed this with For Reals by PM, as per step one of the flow chart above?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Toots wrote: »
    Hi Dub13,

Can you confirm whether you have discussed this with For Reals by PM, as per step one of the flow chart above?

Hi,

I just got notification only a few min after I posted this that its all sorted.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Grand so, I'll flag it to be closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement