Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where and how to get remaining amount needed.

• 28-07-2016 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

So Im married and self employed with 1 child. I have a potentially 80k available to me through gift money combined with what I have saved. I need a further 20k to buy an apartment but I dont qualify for a mortgage (which is ridiculous I might add).
    Any suggestions as to where or how I can get my hands

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Chijj

grifter09 wrote: »
    So Im married and self employed with 1 child. I have a potentially 80k available to me through gift money combined with what I have saved. I need a further 20k to buy an apartment but I dont qualify for a mortgage (which is ridiculous I might add).
    Any suggestions as to where or how I can get my hands

Lodge the 80k to a credit union and see if the will give you a loan of 100k and the lodge the shares in the CU off the the loan balance.

Obviously depending on the specific credit unions lending criteria

Advertisement