Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir sport app 21st century ? or is it going to stay old school :-)

Options
  • 28-07-2016 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Any plans to get this app to work with Xbox (Win 10) or an Amazon Fire TV.

Alternatively, will Eir offer a CAM or CI card like Setanta used to do before - so ppl can view this on a TV without a monolithic sky box ?

P.S. for anyone interested -  I sideloaded this on a Fire TV and it just tries to start up and then exits 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Any plans to get this app to work with Xbox (Win 10) or an Amazon Fire TV.

Alternatively, will Eir offer a CAM or CI card like Setanta used to do before - so ppl can view this on a TV without a monolithic sky box ?

P.S. for anyone interested -  I sideloaded this on a Fire TV and it just tries to start up and then exits 
    Hi Richardw001,

Thank you for getting in touch :)  Unfortunately there is no plans for this as of yet but I will be sure to relay this feedback onto the relevant department.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement