Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pepper Insurance Shannon

• 28-07-2016 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here experience of working for this company? Does it treat it's staff well? Do they have good working environment/atmosphere. I've been offered a job there and I'm wondering what they are like.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Mikefitzs

In my experience the atmosphere was ****e. Low pay no chance of promotion. Targets that keep going up so you can't achieve the target but you work harder thinking you might, until you get pissed off and leave to go to McDonald's or a cleaning job.
    Anyway, just wondering how you got on.
    How did you get a job offer when you don't even know their name or what they do?
    Pepper is not an insurance company and they don't even call themselves Pepper insurance! You've got that all wrong. They are a mortgage and loan collections business - Pepper Asset Servicing. They service debts for many other companies along with the GE Money mortgages book they bought in 2012.

Just a passenger

Advertisement