Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband & 2 mobile phones?

Options
  • 28-07-2016 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Currently my broadband is with Sky. I have 2 mobile phones for myself and my wife with Vodafone. All are up for renewal for some time. I asked to be contacted when I visited  Eir website over a week ago, still no reply. Is there a way to sign both phones on on the BB, phone & mobile packages? Must admit I went on the Eir community forum and is starting to put me off the idea when I seen all the negative comments. By the way living in Donegal - Derrybeg so unfortunately the TV part of package is out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Jamesy Bob wrote: »
    Currently my broadband is with Sky. I have 2 mobile phones for myself and my wife with Vodafone. All are up for renewal for some time. I asked to be contacted when I visited  Eir website over a week ago, still no reply. Is there a way to sign both phones on on the BB, phone & mobile packages? Must admit I went on the Eir community forum and is starting to put me off the idea when I seen all the negative comments. By the way living in Donegal - Derrybeg so unfortunately the TV part of package is out
    Hi Jamesy Bob,

Thank you for getting in touch :) Yes, this would be possible to do.

You can view our bundles for mobile, landline and broadband in the link below.
    https://www.eir.ie/bundles/

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement