Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOI: League of Ireland Fixtures (Week 21), July 29-Aug 1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Really hoping our good run of form continues. Definitely be harder though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Bohs' game away to Dundalk obviously postponed but in the meantime we're playing a friendly vs St. Mochtas at Dalymount tonight.

Seriously, get your tickets quickly. I hear they're flying out the door.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

shels tonight. the excitement is wonderful. I assume we'll rest players with Derry away monday in the league cup.

Be great is Shels might hold off on the pitch invasion this time. Invaded the pitch and they lost 5-1. **** sake

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,989 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Iang87 wrote: »
    shels tonight. the excitement is wonderful. I assume we'll rest players with Derry away monday in the league cup.

Be great is Shels might hold off on the pitch invasion this time. Invaded the pitch and they lost 5-1. **** sake

Be nice to see the lads put five past them again and really put on a show but with Derry away in a couple of days can see this being like Cobh, get two goals up and just knock it about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I hope Heary goes with a 3-5-2 formation tonight that he happened to stumble upon last week when we went a man down. Doubt it though and expecting a drubbing.

• Advertisement

Bringing drums to a game.... Absolutely grating to listen to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

That_Guy wrote: »
    Bringing drums to a game.... Absolutely grating to listen to.

Now I see why the Northern folk riot as soon as a drum is beat

Banging the drum during HT. *mute button*

I don't know how Derry aren't winning this game.

Some of the worst finishing at the Showgrounds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

12 points off the play off spots in the 1st division. It's ****ing disgraceful and just not good enough. The club is falling apart.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

How on earth did Shels lose to Athlone?
    Took a while but Jason Byrne finally got his first for us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sue Pa Key Pa

Harps 0-1 Youths

Yep, yep, yep.

Rox Keenan is the man we've needed all season

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

That's a huge win for Wexford, a Harps win would've made them almost safe.

Rovers put in a decent second half after a poor first half where Rovers' defence was as poor as the referee. Buttimer was absolutely awful, assistant missing a blatant handball that denied a one-on-one with five minutes to go. But at least the throw-ins were taken from the right place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Harps 0-1 Youths

Yep, yep, yep.

Rox Keenan is the man we've needed all season

Much better performance by us, saw the second half online. Good to see us get a fully earned win for change. Table looks a bit less grim too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Anyone know why Michael Essien was in Limerick last night?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

A saw a picture of him at the match last night but honestly thought it was a wind up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,989 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Anyone know why Michael Essien was in Limerick last night?

To possibly set up an affiliation between his academy in Ghana and the club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭kksaints

Much needed 1-0 win for us down in Wexford. Sounded like we were under a bit of pressure for the last 15 minutes but were in control for most of the match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

kksaints wrote: »
    Much needed 1-0 win for us down in Wexford. Sounded like we were under a bit of pressure for the last 15 minutes but were in control for most of the match.

Hope you enjoyed the commentary! Was myself and a mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭kksaints

Hope you enjoyed the commentary! Was myself and a mate

Yep it was very enjoyable apart from the echo towards the end but ye cant really do anything about that.

Advertisement