Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone coverage Kerry

Options
  • 29-07-2016 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

What would be the best network for coverage in Kerry,especially the Killarney area.Have Vodafone but experiencing dropouts quite often,Is it just me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

I have always found Vodafone to be very good throughout the county, but I will be interested to see replies to your question from users of other networks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭dobman88

Would have said Vodafone myself. Had O2 before and was sh!te. Have meteor now and it's sh!te. Will be switching back to Vodafone soon

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭amdaley28

Vodafone every day.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Vodafone are hands down the best around Killarney for me anyway, no issues whatsoever and good coverage with very impressive 4G speeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Ashill5

Had O2 yrs ago and reception wasn't great. Changed to Vodafone and to be honest, couldn't fault it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,492 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Vodafone too and can't fault their coverage, 4G has been rolled out to loads of areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Im with Meteor switched from Vodafone due to a better pay as you go offer

Find the coverage very good

Advertisement