Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband dropping out?

Options
  • 29-07-2016 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have had broadband with you for years and years now but over the past 6 months or so it's been dropping out everyday randomly for about 10 or so mins, as you can imagine, watching anything can be frustrating as it can happen a couple times each day. Would it be a problem on your end or would it be the eircom router I have? I was going to pick up a new router but thought I would ask here first.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Hi, I have had broadband with you for years and years now but over the past 6 months or so it's been dropping out everyday randomly for about 10 or so mins, as you can imagine, watching anything can be frustrating as it can happen a couple times each day. Would it be a problem on your end or would it be the eircom router I have? I was going to pick up a new router but thought I would ask here first.

Thanks.
    Hi readyletsgo,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

I am very sorry to hear you are having some issues with your broadband. For the best support on this I would recommend you contact our technical support team directly so they can troubleshoot these issues.

You can contact them directly on 1890-260-260 or freephone 1901.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

eir: Ciara wrote: »
    Hi readyletsgo,

I am very sorry to hear you are having some issues with your broadband. For the best support on this I would recommend you contact our technical support team directly so they can troubleshoot these issues.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Sound. Thanks for getting back to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

eir: Ciara wrote: »
    Hi readyletsgo,

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Sound. Thanks for getting back to me
    No worries at all :)

-Ciara

Advertisement