Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken AEG

Options
  • 29-07-2016 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Hey all, looking for a broken Aeg as a new project gun. Will consider anything as long as its not snapped in two or anything like that. Interested in mp5s but will consider m4s, aks, aug. I would prefer to do a trade so I have more cash to spend on fixing the rifle. I have various bits and pieces I would be willing to trade for the right gun.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭ZombiePrey

I have a TM Hi Cycle Aug, single fire is not working on it.
    What have you got to offer as trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Mastercolm

Red dot sight brand new,
    Tac vest,
    Multicam top,
    Black swat trousers,
    Lower mesh mask and glasses,
    Sig saur p226 HPA series brand new in box
    G&g 120 round mid cap.
    Also have a few internal parts for an m4.

Pics of some of the stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭ZombiePrey

Mastercolm wrote: »
    Red dot sight brand new,
    Tac vest,
    Multicam top,
    Black swat trousers,
    Lower mesh mask and glasses,
    Sig saur p226 HPA series brand new in box
    G&g 120 round mid cap.
    Also have a few internal parts for an m4.

Unfortunately nothing of interest in the above list

No problem. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Geraldo69

I've got a mac 10 aep in parts

Can I see some pics please?

Can I see some pics please?

Ye give me 1 minute

Are all the parts there? Anything wrong with it?

• Advertisement

Are all the parts there? Anything wrong with it?

Ye all the parts are there I have a spare gearbox with it that stripped a gear but apart from that it's all there I got it ages ago in a trade thrown in there was an issue with the safety I couldn't figure out what the story was with it but it looks like everything is there I've no battery or charger with it but it comes with a big long suppressor also have a tm glock frame and slide if your interested in building a glock

Great stuff. Id be interested in the mac 10 and tge spare gearbox if you would be interested in doing a trade.

Great stuff. Id be interested in the mac 10 and tge spare gearbox if you would be interested in doing a trade.

Wouldn't have too much interest in trade I'd be looking for cash 25 takes it

Yeah id do 25. Is that for the spare gearbox, gun and the silencer. Also could you do paypal?

Yeah id do 25. Is that for the spare gearbox, gun and the silencer. Also could you do paypal?

Ya and no my PayPal I'd brand new so it takes ages to clear the money any chance you'd meet at the spire

Sorry but all the funds for the new project is in my paypal because I sold a gun and I dont have a bank account so its prety much stuck i my PayPal. It shouldn't take more than 24 hrs for the money to clear.

Sorry but all the funds for the new project is in my paypal because I sold a gun and I dont have a bank account so its prety much stuck i my PayPal. It shouldn't take more than 24 hrs for the money to clear.

Na too much hassle if you free up the cash let me know

I will thanks

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Brontosaurus

I've an old G&G SG550, comes with 1 lowcap, and 4 hicaps (2 short and 2 long). It's got a bunch wrong with it, needs new wiring and internals need to be looked at, don't think any gearbox parts are broken thought. Has a few external issues with barrel wobble etc.

• Advertisement

Hey buddy, I would be interested in that. I have no experience with Sigs though so do you by any chance know the version of gearbox 2,3 etc?

Advertisement