Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a governing body for Third level colleges

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭balliali

Believe me, there's lots of evidence... think there's at least one per student! We do have a closed group, so we share stories.... even down to students turning up for class and no tutor, she's double booked, so waste of a day travelling. Then turn up for a class and the venue is so small it won't hold everyone.We don't need or ask to be "molly coddled" but the issue with waiting near 9 months for results of an assignment is ridiculous. Tom, thank you and everyone else who has taken the time to respond, we appreciate your information... and who knows, this could run and run....

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭balliali

Just a wee update... after uploading our assignment on 24th November 2015, we got an email on 8th August 2016 to say the results are posted on the upload site. Mind you that didn't appear to be without Hibernia hitches as I got mine, but reading on our Facebook group a few others got the email but results weren't posted up... hopefully that will sort itself by tomorrow. Oh the stress! Here's hoping now that Hibernia has found the way to upload results we will get all the outstanding scripts back very soon. We'll wait and see, thanks everyone for your comments and information.

Advertisement