Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emergency tax without dole finding out

Options
  • 29-07-2016 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello, well I got a part time, extremely part time job, i.e, I'm lucky if I get to work one day every three weeks but even though I only work one day I still get emergency tax, Now is it true that when you request your emer tax back that's how the dole find out, I cant tell them because I would have to get my boss to fill in a slip every week, Now I cant even get hold of him, his phone is never on and there's no way in hell I could find him to get those slips stamped, so if anyone has any advice on how to get around this **** It would be much appreciated, I just don''t know what to do, and before anyone starts chatting crap, I've been looking for full time work constantly, every day to no avail, so if anyone can help that'd be brilliant, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Ignoring the fact that this forum is definitely not the one to be asking questions about tax or state benefits, Boards is not the place to be asking how to defraud the state in relation to either. Please do not start any more threads on this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement