Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roaming charges

Options
  • 29-07-2016 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys

My mam is an eir mobile customer. She went on holidays yesterday and has sadly had a very stressful time trying to use her phone. She called the international number and was told she would incur a €15 charge, however we arnt sure what this is for. So can you please answer the below questions,

1. Can she now roam without incurring more charges?

2.What does this 15euro cover?

Thank you,
    ELshort

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

ELshort wrote: »
    Hi guys

My mam is an eir mobile customer. She went on holidays yesterday and has sadly had a very stressful time trying to use her phone. She called the international number and was told she would incur a €15 charge, however we arnt sure what this is for. So can you please answer the below questions,

1. Can she now roam without incurring more charges?

2.What does this 15euro cover?

Thank you,
    ELshort
    Hi ELshort,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

I am very sorry to hear this ha happened. I completely understand how stressful this must have been for your mother. 

Did your mother speak with our customer care? We have a roaming data add-on for €14.99. This covers 1Gb of roaming data.

If your mother makes any calls or texts she may be charged for these if she has not signed up for roaming plan.

-Ciara

Advertisement