Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Icandy peach 3

Options
  • 30-07-2016 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi I'm looking for someone to tell me an average price of icandy peach 3 pushchair and carry got no car seat please? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

And you posted here because...you want it answered in a Kerry accent?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

My Kerry accent is terrible but I was up in Newry a few weeks ago, in the £800 region, tbh I don't know what exact model I was looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Tafla95

And you posted here because...you want it answered in a Kerry accent?

Hardly like, from Kerry so was looking in Kerry area !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Tafla95

hairyslug wrote: »
    My Kerry accent is terrible but I was up in Newry a few weeks ago, in the £800 region, tbh I don't know what exact model I was looking at.

Thanks a mill

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Moved from Kerry forum, more appropriate in this pregnancy forum. Mod may move if necessary.
    Kerry Mod

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Wotzit

Hi,

I've just bought one so thought I could help :-) it's tricky to get prices online.... I went into EuroBabies, as it's the nearest place to me that stocked them and I had my heart set on an iCandy.

The iCandy peach was € 1,114 .... that's for the frame, the carrycot and the buggy. If you want to put a car seat on, then you need to buy the convertors (€40).

I didn't have that sort of money (by the time I added the maxi-cosi seat for € 180, the adaptors, the easyfix base etc it was just €€€€€). So I looked online and found a brand new iCandy Peach on donedeal (still with tags & box, it was an unwanted gift) for € 800 (that included a footmuff worth € 110, a parsol (think they're about € 30?) and a cup holder - so some things I didn't need but guy was selling everything in a bundle). I bought a brand new maxi cosi car seat.

So still spent a load of money but saved in the end.

I did notice that EuroBabies had a great deal going for the iCandy Apple. Frame, carrycot, buggy, adapters, maxi cosi car seat all for € 890 so there are deals out there.

Advertisement